Digital Workplace Administrator (SharePoint, O365, UX) needed for an initial 6-month contract with our global engineering client based in Glasgow. The right candidate must have demonstrable experience in Microsoft products, including SharePoint and MS Office 365 and experience in the creation of training material using a variety of mediums.
The project will involve the ongoing evolution and maintenance of the content and structure of our clients' Digital Workplace, migrating existing sensitive company information and creating training documents; all in line with standard UX practices and principles.
The role is predominantly remote, with occasional travel into the Glasgow office and candidates must engage via an FCSA accredited Umbrella company.
Essential candidate qualities & experience includes;
- Extensive knowledge of SharePoint technologies
- Proficient use of Microsoft office products and Microsoft 365 platform
- Ability to create training material using a variety of mediums, in particular, video
- Excellent communication skills, including written English skills
- Ability to work effectively with senior managers & stakeholders, for whom English may not be their first language
- Strong planning and time-management skills whilst working too tight deadlines
- Change management and communications planning experience
Desirable candidate experience include;
- Understanding of user experience (UX) design
- Experience of designing online information management systems
- Experience of managing Intranets or websites
- Adobe Photoshop
- Strong web writing skills
If the above details appeal to you and you have the relevant experience, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered for this Contract.
Our Client values diversity & welcomes applications from everyone.