£125.00 - £150.00 per day + via an FCSA accredited Umbrella Co.
about 1 month ago
You must have a good knowledge of the current Microsoft desktop Suite, including MS Office 365, Windows 10, OneDrive and Cloud based Mail solutions.
Any experience in SharePoint or MS Dynamics support would be advantageous.
The role will be predominantly remote (kit will be provided) but there may be the odd requirement to go in to the office in Edinburgh on occasion to help with a deployment project so candidates must be able to travel to and work in Edinburgh as needed.
- 1st (and/or 2nd) line IT Support experience
- Previous experience working in a 1st line support role on a Service or Help Desk
- Key trouble shooting skills such as password resets, printer configurations, break-fix instruction, ticket routing and escalation etc.
- Network skills and ability to trouble shoot end-user remote working issues
- Microsoft & Desktop support experience including o365 knowledge (including OneDrive, Outlook, MFA and ideally SharePoint)
This role would need to be engaged via an FCSA accredited Umbrella Company.
If interested, Apply Immediately!