Our client, a large financial services organisation based in Glasgow, is looking for a Senior Risk Programme Manager for an initial 5 month contract. The role can be fully remote, and has been assessed as inside IR35. The rate is up-to £735 per day to umbrella.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of Risk-related projects, managing a team of Project Managers and engaging with stakeholders throughout the business. The projects will include, among others, upgrading decision-making systems, and a climate change reporting project.
You will have:
- Proven experience of managing multiple projects as part of a wider portfolio within Financial Services
- Experience of managing Risk projects, ideally Credit Risk.
- A background from banking, ideally retail banking.
- Strong stakeholder management, with the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply now!