- Infrastructure Engineer - Contract
- Digital Workplace / O365 Programme
- 7 months
- £400-£450 per day (working via an Umbrella Company)
A key Head Resourcing Client based in Edinburgh, a household name for many, is currently recruiting on a large Digital Workplace / O365 Programme. Amongst several other Contracts available, they also require an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join the programme.
5-7 months in duration, rate-card will pay in the region of £400-£450 per day (via an Umbrella Company) and my client is seeking candidates with the following knowledge & experience:
- Broad experience working as an Infrastructure Engineer on a range of other IT projects
- Specific experience on another Digital Workplace / Modern Workplace / Office365 upgrade/project
- Deep & proven experience of Microsoft technologies and specifically Office365 infrastructure
- Strong problem solving skills with the ability to work on own initiative or as part of a small team
- Excellent communication, inter-personal & Stakeholder Management skills
If the above details appeal to you, PLEASE APPLY NOW with an up-to-date CV.
Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated.
Diversity to us, includes but is not limited to: educational background, socio-economic background, neurodiversity, age, marriage and civil partnership status, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, race and ethnicity.
As such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy discuss with you any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process.