Infrastructure Engineer - Contract
3-6 months initially
£450-£500 per day (Inside IR35, working via an Umbrella Company)
A large and well-known Scottish Client is currently seeking an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join their team. A well-known name to many, this contract will be working as part of the Client's Infrastructure Services Team, supporting several ongoing projects.
Initial Contracts will be 3-6 months and will be based from their office on the edge of the City Centre (working in a hybrid style with circa 2 days per week in the office). Rate-card will pay in the region of £450-£500 per day (working Inside IR35 and via an Umbrella Company).
Currently going through a busy period of change, my client is looking for a communicative & engaging candidate with knowledge/experience in the following:
- Extensive experience working as an Infrastructure Engineer / Server Engineer with in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Technologies
- Strong knowledge of disaster recovery - planning & documentation etc
- Some additional knowledge of Azure & PowerShell
- Previous experience with SolarWinds or similar Monitoring tools
- Strong people, communication and inter-personal skills with a strong work ethic & excellent problem-solving skills.
Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated.
Diversity to us, includes but is not limited to: educational background, socio-economic background, neurodiversity, age, marriage and civil partnership status, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, race and ethnicity. As such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy discuss with you any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process.