Finance System Support Analyst / Edinburgh hybrid / entry level
Head Resourcing are delighted to be recruiting for a Finance System Support Analyst on behalf of a global Law Firm to join their IT and Finance department. This role is a junior position and all systems training will be provided. This is a great opportunity for a candidate with a positive attitude that is looking for an organisation that will invest in their career development.
- Responsible for managing query resolution across the firms finance systems, these can be received via telephone, email, and face to face
- Ensure finance systems provide accurate and timely information
- Responsible for all users set ups within the firm along with administrative tasks
- Experience in a support function and dealing with customer queries
- Technically minded and a team player
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
What's in it for you?
- Excellent training and progression opportunities
- hybrid working, 2 days a week in Edinburgh offices and 3 days remote (flexible)
- Private medical insurance and a generous pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- And much more!
If you are interested in hearing more, please apply with an updated CV