E-COMMERCE CONSULTANT £40,000 - £50,000 +benefits
We are seeking e-Commerce Consultants to join our expanding Professional Services team and become part of one of the country's most exciting technology growth businesses, working either from home or (once permitted) from our Stirling base
Optiseller is one of the country's leading e-commerce data analytics businesses, helping online retailers across the world sell more effectively in eCommerce market places using our Optiseller software tools, and providing related professional services
- are expanding quickly - we already have 40,000 users of our Optiseller software tools in 140 countries and we are continuing to grow therefore need to continue to build our teams to meet the demands of our customers.
About the Roles
- Manage multiple projects to successfully onboard new retailers on to eBay and other marketplace platforms, or to scale up and optimise existing retailers
- Analyse customers' current systems to understand current capabilities
- Conduct scoping meetings and run Workshops with customers, often involving cross-functional teams in customers of different sizes and sectors
- Supervise our internal e-Commerce Project Administrators, providing support to them in driving project milestones towards timely and successful onboarding
- Complete multiple projects on time and successfully
- Where appropriate, identify new areas of e-commerce opportunity beyond customers' current thinking
- Expert level eCommerce knowledge, preferably including in the eBay marketplace
- Excellent technical skills and experience in Solution Design
- Strong experience in project management, working with multi-disciplinary customer teams
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously across different customers and sectors
- Strong communication, presentation and facilitation skills, with the gravitas to work with people at all levels in our customers, including senior-level commercial and technical people
- You will probably be degree qualified but more important is your demonstrable e-Commerce, technical and project delivery skills and experience
- You will be API orientated
In addition to a competitive salary based on your experience we offer annual bonus, private health, attractive pension and other benefits, and we are a great place to work. Our requirements are urgent so please apply as soon as possible.
We are seeking to recruit urgently so look forward to hearing from you.