Microsoft Teams/Cisco Voice Specialist
Posted on17th June 2020
Salary/Rate£50000 - £66000 per annum + Bonus + Car Allowance
About this job.
Key technologies that the team is in charge and accountable for, are Desktop, Mobile, Unified Communications, Collaboration & Video Conferencing technology to partners in the business.
If you are passionate about IT and have proven experience in delivering value, preferably within a financial services or call centre environment then this is the role for you.
Key responsibilities include:
Owning the resolution of significant incidents and problems; providing technical input to the resolution and recovery of normal operations.
- Participating in the evaluation of Requests For Change (RFCs) to align services with business needs, maximising value whilst minimising incidents.
- Research and develop solutions that expand or enhance the service and technology portfolios, automate IT operations, reduce costs or increase levels of service
- Initiating and setting up projects and programs related to Workplace Technology improvements
- Identifying and assessing risks, and implementing countermeasures
- Providing input to the Technical Design Authority, including drafting and submitting technical proposals, and reviewing progress to ensure they meet business needs
In order to be successful in the role, candidates need
- Expert engineering experience in Microsoft Teams from UC, Collaboration and Enterprise Voice perspective
- Experience with BT Engage, Cisco Video Conferencing, Bluejeans
- Strong experience in configuring and managing Session Border Controllers/Gateways
- Strong telephony skills
- Proven experience in running the delivery, implementation and/or migration of Microsoft Teams
- High degree of analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to lead a project from start to finish
- Excellent written and oral communication with ability to speak authoritatively at all levels
If you would like to find out more, then please send across an up-to-date CV at your earliest convenience