A Workplace/Property Business Analyst Contractor is required to join our large, esblished Financial Services Client on an initial 6 month contract. This role will be available via Umbrella Company with a rate up to £500/day. Our client work in a hybrid manner & much of this team is based from Bristol however there is flexibility to be based from offices across the UK, typically with two days in the office per week.
The Business Analyst will join a programme bringing in a new Information Management Workplace System. The selected contractor will be responsible for documenting the current "as is" situation and identifying stakeholder future requirements and system capabilities not being utilised. Considering new solutions and identification of system improvements and cost saving opportunities.
To be consider for this role, we are looking for the following skills:
- Business Analysis - deep experience as Business Analyst working on other IT & Change Projects
- Workplace/Premises/Property Projects within other large Corporate Clients - understanding Property/Premises Management, Property Estates and the Property Operations of large, corporate clients with multiples offices
- Experience of complex system implementation projects preferably Information Management Workplace Systems
- Experience of quantitative analysis and using standard Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint & Visio)
- Strong communication and stakeholder management
If you have the above skills and would like to hear more about this opportunity, please send in your latest CV!