Windows Server Engineer (3rd line, o365, AD, Exchange, Azure) needed for and initial 3-month contract with our large Telecommunications Network Provider based in Edinburgh. They are seeking a strong Windows Server Engineer / Administrator and the role must be engaged via umbrella company. The rate is up-to £400 per day to umbrella. The role is hybrid working, with presence required in the office 2 day a week.
The successful candidate will be working on BAU 3rd line server support, deployment & integration of complex solutions, migration of clients from traditional IT into cloud technologies (Azure), as well as plan and manage the onboarding of new clients into the company. This role will involve a great deal of knowledge sharing and training other members of the team, so previous experience in mentoring team members would be an advantage.
Key skills & experience required:
- Microsoft 365 and Office 365 Deployment and Administration
- Microsoft Azure deployment, migration and administration
- Microsoft Exchange deployment, migration and administration
- Microsoft Windows Server, extensive experience up to 2019 server
- Active Directory / Exchange: Add/Remove Changes
- Device Management, RMM tool - deployment and Management
- 2FA Administration
- IT Glue Administration and Development
- In-depth hands on "problem solving" expertise in desktop hardware, operating systems and software packages
- Server Backup Configuration and Management
If the above details appeal to you and you have the relevant experience, PLEASE APPLY NOW!
*** Our Client values diversity & welcomes applications from everyone ***
Are you looking for a different role? Head Resourcing would love to support your search! Join our community of over 20,000 followers by clicking on the Head Resourcing logo and keep updated on our latest IT, Digital and Business Change roles. Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated and as such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy to speak to you about any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process. To ensure that your application is reviewed quickly by the right Consultant, please apply directly via the LinkedIn advert.