Vulnerability Management Analyst - Qualys - Remote - Inside
Our large financial services client requires 2 x Vulnerability Management Analysts to join our busy Threat & Vulnerability team. Base location is Glasgow although you can be based fully remote (within the UK), Inside IR35 the role will pay at top end of £500 per day to the umbrella company.
Support the organisations security controls for vulnerability management, the successful candidates will be reviewing scanning output in Qualys, assessing and identifying remediation targets, and engaging with key stakeholders to facilitate and manage resolution, with tracking of work to report on progress. The Analyst will also support the team as a point of escalation, providing specialist security expertise for vulnerabilities.
Key skills and experience required
- A strong level of knowledge of the Qualys Vulnerability Management solution, with the ability to provide support to develop existing team members
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical details to business stakeholders
- IT and Information Security best practice
- The ability to work under pressure, managing multiple priorities in a rapidly changing and dynamic environment
- Experience with advanced analytical and problem-solving techniques
- Industry related security qualification (e.g. CISSP, CISM) or equivalent practical security experience
- Focus on improvements that can be made to reduce risk, increase quality and reduce manual effort and delivering control improvements across multiple technical disciplines
- Solid skills and experience in Excel and Power Bi would be desirable
If you are a Vulnerability specialist who is interested in a remote contract paying up to £500 per day to an umbrella company please apply now!
Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated. Diversity to us, includes but is not limited to: educational background, socio-economic background, neurodiversity, age, marriage and civil partnership status, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, race, and ethnicity. As such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy discuss with you any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process.