£40000 - £56000 per annum + 8% pension, Bonus DOP, discounts
17 days ago
The organisation are massive on innovation and have some incredible projects that are utilising cloud technologies for facial recognition and automation in their warehouse to name a few. They promote innovation and learning and is therefore a great environment for those eager to come in and up skill themselves.
There is a support element to this role which will require on-call one week in every 12 but is not your typical on-call so please reach out for further details!
Required Skills include (but not limited to):
* Experience working across the full development life-cycle
* Experience working within a similar role of gathering requirements (BA), building the
application and testing the application.
* Development experience with .NET & MS SQL Server
* Experience with manual and/or automation testing
Nice to haves:
* Experience developing applications with WPF, .NET Core, Angular.js, Angular 5.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package which includes 8% pension from the company, ability to purchase extra holidays, mobile phone bill paid for and many more great benefits. At the moment, everyone is fully remote but with the expectation of being 50% office based in Livingston or Edinburgh when we are back to some sort of 'normality'.
If this sounds like an ideal position for you to move into then, please get in touch with your most up to date CV that clearly demonstrates the required skills.