£55000 - £87000 per annum + 15% pension, Bonus, 30 days holiday
about 1 month ago
This is a great opportunity to join and support a large solutions team, working across highly talented engineering teams who are helping to deliver their internal customer-facing applications. More importantly, you'll be helping to ensure that the applications they build are the right thing.
At the moment, they are looking for Solutions Architects with any of the below experience:
1) Cloud - Experience implementing/migrating onto GCP (AWS or Azure would also be fine).
2) Identity - An understanding of identity authorisation, technical and security side of customer data management. You'll specifically working be working with their customer journey team on making key improvements.
3) Digital - Experience rolling out new web and mobile applications. This person requires practical knowledge on the microservices model and experience with SPA's.
For this, you will be joining an organisation who works to Agile methodologies and can offer a great progression pathway, helping to develop your career further. On top of that, you'll receive a competitive benefits package which include:
- Discretionary bonus
- Up to 15% pension contribution
- 30 days holiday + bank holidays
- 4% cash allowance.
This role will require you to travel to their central Edinburgh offices on an Adhoc basis
If you'd like to hear more about the opportunity, please send your latest version of your CV to email@example.com or apply on the button below.