Solutions Architect - up to £90K plus benefits & bonus
This leading household name have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect (ideally from a development background rather than infrastructure) to join a growing team and help shape the application, information and technology architecture on a range of projects.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working cross-functionally to understand architecture needs by multiple business units. To be effective in this position, you must feel comfortable owning the entire architecture development process from inception to completion. There will be elements of general architecture including Digital, Integration and Data Platforms as well as 3rd party engagement. You will be a good communicator keen to get involved in designing and maintaining current and future technology roadmaps.
They are predominately an MS house with plenty of cloud working with Azure and some AWS.
· Lead architecture initiatives from inception to completion
· Collaborate with business users to create architecture in alignment with business need
· Act as a technical subject matter expert for business users
· Champion the adoption of reusable architecture assets to improve efficiency
· Produce documentation to aid in the understanding of existing architecture solutions
· 2+ years' experience in a similar position at Architect level
· Development background/understanding
· Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
· Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
This is a truly hybrid role requiring you 2 days per week in Central Manchester commutable from Greater Manchester and beyond. Are you currently on the lookout for a new role at the moment? Get in touch and we can have a chat further.
Candidates of all ages and backgrounds will be considered for this role. Head Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency.