Software Engineer / C++ / Typescript / Edinburgh / hybrid and remote working options
Our client, a medical imaging company, is currently seeking a Software Engineer. As the recruitment partner for this opportunity, we are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter who is eager to learn and has a passion for cutting-edge technology within the medical industry.
- Develop reusable components for clinical imaging applications
- Focus on the development of a newly prototyped web-based framework, while also being able to work across the existing C++ framework
- Participate in all aspects of the product development lifecycle, from requirements capture to product release and support
- Take ownership of the maintenance of the infrastructure, including multiple containerisation tools
- Proven experience in a software engineer role with excellent academic credentials within Computing/Scientific based disciplines or a strong understanding and practical experience of working within a software development role
- Experience working with both C++ and web development technologies, with strong proficiency in at least one area
- Prior experience with Java or C# would be beneficial
- Experience working with Windows and Linux deployment environments is desirable
Are you looking for a different role? Head Resourcing would love to support your search! Join our community of over 20,000 followers by clicking on the Head Resourcing logo and keep updated on our latest IT, Digital and Business Change roles. Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated and as such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy to speak to you about any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process. To ensure that your application is reviewed quickly by the right Consultant, please apply directly via the LinkedIn advert.