Software Asset Management Consultant (Snow, SCCM) needed for our client, a large Aerospace and Defence organisation based in Harlow. They are looking for a SAM (Software Asset Management) Analyst and Configuration Management Engineer for an initial 6-month contract. The role will be hybrid, with on-site presence required 2 days a week.
This position is inside IR35, and the rate is up-to £600 per day to umbrella, dependant on experience.
Please note the successful candidate must either hold or be eligible for BPSS / SC Clearance.
Currently migrating applications from a legacy environment, the focus of this role will involve identifying applications for migration & ensuring all Licensing is in order etc. You will also be responsible for managing contract related information associated with applications and gathering and analysing information on applications' contract, renewal, and discovery data.
To be successful in this role, our client is seeking hands-on software asset licencing candidates with the following knowledge & experience:
- Previous experience working in similar Software Asset Management / SAM Analyst roles with deep & proven knowledge of Software Licensing requirements.
- Knowledge of licensing models across various vendors for entitlements and reconciliation activities.
- Excellent Analysis skills required to identify Applications for Migration, to understand their licensing and take any remedial action required - strong data gathering, analysis and reporting skills using modern tool sets such as Snow, ServiceNow, SCCM, Solarwinds, SharePoint, Microsoft 365 and Power BI will be required.
- Experience of working on large-scale change/migrations - communicating effectively with stakeholders, business partners and 3rd party suppliers
- An ITIL Qualification is highly desirable, and you should be familiar with ITSM.
If you meet the above requirements, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered for this contract.
Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated. Diversity to us, includes but is not limited to: educational background, socio-economic background, neurodiversity, age, marriage and civil partnership status, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, race and ethnicity. As such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy discuss with you any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process.