Up to £0.00 per annum + Competitive Salary, Car Allowance & Benefits
16 days ago
You will act as a technology lead for the infrastructure estate, ensuring technology platforms meet the design and standards outlined. This will include managing the day-to-day operations of systems and services, ensuring that suppliers and internal teams work together to deliver the required key service levels.
You will also:
- Own and lead the transformation activities both internally and with partners to reach the target state for IT Platforms across the CIO area
- Lead and develop for our IT Service Continuity and Capacity Management functions
- Take ownership of the infrastructure technology roadmap leading on technology refresh, currency and optimisation initiatives
- Ensure that operational management of the infrastructure estate is delivered according to key activities such as maintenance schedules.
- Oversee the delivery of outsourced IT Services by 3rd parties ensuring deliverables are cohered to.
Skills and Experience required:
- Proven experience of working with managed service providers and 3rd parties on outsourced IT models. This includes managing contracts and delivery of service metrics
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Infrastructure architecture and services within a financial services environment. i.e. Midrange, Mainframe, Networking, Batch Services
- Experience in stakeholder management up to a director level, including influencing, reporting, and presenting
- Strategic thinking, looking at the wider picture, where to invest and upgrade services when required aligned to budget
- Track record of working within a SIAM model to improve IT performance and efficiency
In return you will receive a competitive salary plus a great benefits package, which includes, bonus, car allowance and private healthcare.
This opportunity is currently fully remote, but once restrictions are lifted you would need to be able to attend the Edinburgh office 1 or 2 days per week.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please attach an up to date CV with your application.