Senior Project Manager - Edinburgh/Hybrid (1-2 days per week onsite) - initial 16mth contract approx. £450-550 per day (inside IR35 via Umbrella)
Our financial services client is currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a value stream that will be managing their Cost Strategy and Agenda-driving and tracking the measures that will help the client address various cost ambitions.
This role will require 1-2 days per week onsite at their Edinburgh office, and the successful candidate will need to engage via an FCSA-accredited Umbrella company.
Experience and Skills:
- Experience with clients within the financial services, retail banking
- Experience looking at Cost Drivers, supporting the creation of M.I. and insight on cost base and drivers.
- Supporting a Comms strategy that fosters a cost-conscious culture across the business.
- Highly desirable - experience with Procurement Operating Model
- Strong negotiation and planning skills
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills
If this role does sound of interest and relevant to your professional experience, please APPLY NOW by submitting your most up-to-date CV.