Senior Infrastructure Engineer / hybrid working / Edinburgh
Head Resourcing are excited to be working with a housebuilding client to recruit for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their IT function. The purpose of the role is to maintain and support the IT infrastructure, both on-premise & cloud.
- Participate in IT projects
- Develop and support security processes, along with ensuring IT security compliance
- Troubleshoot and solve complex hardware, software and connectivity problems
- Capacity and resource planning for server and storage infrastructure
- Manage third party vendors and mentor junior members of the team
- An infrastructure engineer (or equivalent), with at least 3 years experience
- Experience providing third and second line support
- Certifications with Cisco, Meraki, Microsoft, Citrix and/or VMWare
- In depth knowledge of Microsoft server stack
- Knowledge of O365 and Azure
The salary for this role is up to £50,000 per annum plus a 22% bonus, and the role will be a hybrid working approach with 2 days a week in the offices.
If you'd like to hear more about the opportunity, please apply with your latest CV.