Head Resourcing specialises in IT, Digital and Business Change recruitment services within the UK. With offices in Edinburgh and a team presence in Glasgow and Manchester, we have been working as a preferred recruitment partner for many of our clients, across a range of sectors, since 2001.
Our vision is to be a great people business, by bringing great people together.
We want to exceed our clients' and candidates expectation. We never promise what we can't deliver and always try to leave a positive impression.
Our values are fundamental to our business and we strive to demonstrate these with clients, candidates and one another, every day:
We provide a great place to work
We are open and honest
We treat people with respect
We do things differently We care
About the Opportunity
We encourage and reward hard work and the achievement of financial targets, however, this is never to the detriment of service to our candidates, clients or indeed, one another. We believe that to be a good business you need to look after your people, treat them with respect and create a good working environment built on trust.
Therefore, to be successful in this role, you will:
* deliver your personal revenue commitments through the building and maintaining of good relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues, as well as the effective planning and organisation of your own portfolio
* develop new business opportunities with new and existing clients
* mentor Consultants and Resource Consultants
* proactively contribute to team strategy and direction As a professional recruiter, you will also be expected to comply with employment legislation and REC best practice.
This is a great opportunity to join our growing Manchester team and use your talents to manage and develop a sustainable client base across multiple industries and help steer the team towards growth and success.
The key skills and behaviours we are looking for are:
* Successful track record within IT/Digital Recruitment
* Working knowledge and competency with recruitment CRM systems - Bullhorn would be preferred but not essential
* A tenacious, honest, ethical and consultative approach
* Confident negotiator
* Strong organisational skills to be able to multitask and prioritise
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Ideally have an established network of contacts within the Digital/Tech sector
* Confident using Social Media platforms including LinkedIn/Twitter and other on
* Delivers on promises
* Leaves a positive impact following interaction
* Never over sells / underdelivers
* Tenacious and high levels of persistence
* Values and builds long-lasting relationships
* Treats others with respect
* Values and delivers high standards of work quality
* Collaborates with colleagues
* Identifies appropriate business development opportunities and escalates
* Thinks laterally about solutions
* Resilient - adapts well to change and challenges
* Owns up to mistakes
* Actively develops sector knowledge
Competitive + benefits
5 months ago