SAP Manager / 3rd party & change management / remote working / UK & international travel
Head Resourcing are excited to be working with a manufacturing client to recruit for a SAP Manager to join their growing business. The role will be responsible for the services across the ERP landscape as well as act as the primary service manager for 3rd parties. Additionally, the role would include managing change whilst the company is migrating to full SAP deployment.
- Ensure smooth operation of SAP environment
- Act as liaison between business and service providers
- Own and manage change management processes.
- Drive continuous improvement opportunities of processes, platform and its use
- Relationship management with SAP/3rd Parties
- SAP S/4 HANA (Cloud) experience, ideally gained in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in 3rd party management
- Experience in Change Management within a SAP deployment
- Experience in working with outsourced support environments
Please note that this role would not suit someone who is looking to be a project manager for implementations.
The salary for this role is up to £70,000-£80,000 per annum and there are remote working options. There will be UK and international travel expectations, particularly in the first few months of the role.
If you'd like to hear more about the opportunity, please apply with your latest CV.