Our client, a large/leading Aerospace and Defence organisation based in Harlow, continues to look for a hands-on SAM Analyst (previously advertised as a "Service Asset and Configuration Manager") for an initial 6 month contract. The role will be hybrid, with on-site presence required 2 days a week.
This position is inside IR35 and the rate is up-to £600 per day to umbrella.
Please note the successful candidate must either hold or be eligible for BPSS / SC Clearance.
Currently migrating applications from a legacy environment, the focus of this role will identifying applications for migration & ensuring all Licensing is in order etc. You will also be responsible for managing contract related information associated with applications and gathering and analysing information on applications' contract, renewal, and discovery data.
To be successful in this role, our Client is seeking hands-on candidates with the following knowledge & experience:
- Previous experience working in similar Software Asset Management / SAM Analyst Contracts with deep & proven knowledge of Software Licensing requirements
- Knowledge of licensing models across various vendors for entitlements and reconciliation activities.
- Excellent Analysis skills required to identify Applications for Migration, to understand their licensing and take any remedial action required - strong data gathering, analysis and reporting skills using modern tool sets such as ServiceNOW, SCCM, Solarwinds, SharePoint, Microsoft 365 and Power BI will be required
- Experience of working on large-scale change/migrations - communicating effectively with stakeholders, business partners and 3rd party suppliers
- An ITIL Qualification is highly desirable
If you meet the above requirements, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered for this Contract.