Head resourcing are recruiting on behalf of our client Schroders Personal Wealth (SPW) who are a dynamic new company in the financial advice market who are currently recruiting for a range of salesforce developer jobs.
Schroders Personal Wealth (SPW) is a joint venture between Lloyds Banking Group and Schroders - two of the UK's largest names in banking and asset management. We were created to help more people across the UK benefit from financial advice. We have the advantage of solid foundations and a strong heritage, but we take a fresh, transparent, and personal approach to financial planning.
The newly formed SPW Technology & Engineering function is responsible for building the technology platform to support our new venture. We are entirely in the cloud, taking advantage of powerful commoditised offerings where we can, and building bespoke cloud-native solutions when they can differentiate us from our competition.
About the role
- Role Title - Senior salesforce development and release manager
- Job type - Full-time, Permanent
- Location - Hybrid remote with trips into the London office (average 1 day per week)
- Salary - £73k - £81k per annum + benefits package (detailed below)
Skills and experience required for the role
As a Senior salesforce development and release manager, you will ensure best practice across the salesforce team and that SPW have an optimal release management process.
- Experience with source control system integrated with salesforce
- Experience developing salesforce solutions and release management process
- Salesforce admin experience
- Ability to build a best practice salesforce release management process
- Ability to work with a team and guide them on best practice
The Amazing Benefits
SPW is committed to rewarding their colleagues in line with market for both fixed pay and benefits, and to link variable reward to the growth in value of their business and individual performance. SPW's benefits package provides you with core elements such as pension and medical cover with the flexibility to tailor these and many more to suit your individual needs.
- 10% discretionary bonus.
- You will receive a cash sum of 4% in addition to your basic salary. Exchange your cash sum, for a variety of benefits. Including bikes for cycling to work, discounts on gym memberships and dental insurance; or you can simply receive cash.
- 25 days holiday, with the option to buy and sell holidays.
- Retail Discounts & Cashback is an online shop for hundreds of great discounts from leading high street brands.
- Up to 15% salary pension contribution
- All colleagues are eligible for financial advice with one of our Personal Wealth Advisers, regardless of income or investible assets. We offer a preferential rate for colleagues, capped at £750.
- Free 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme providing confidential support and advice across all the wellbeing elements.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Agile working - Agile is more than flexible working. It's the where, when and what of how SPW work, enabling collaboration to meet the needs of the business.
- Life Assurance - A cash lump sum equal to four times your salary (or eight times your salary if you are a member of the SPW pension scheme and have qualifying dependants) is payable to a beneficiary/ to beneficiaries of your choice should you die whilst employed by Schroders Personal Wealth.