Research Engineer / Image Analysis / Edinburgh / hybrid working
Head Resourcing is delighted to be recruiting for a Research Engineer on behalf of a medical technology company. This is a great opportunity to work in a intellectually stimulating environment with cutting-edge technology. You will play a key role in creating, enhancing and maintaining innovating algorithms and solutions that make a meaningful difference in people's lives.
- Develop innovative algorithms and solutions in advanced medical imagining and machine learning
- Conduct literature reviews, algorithmic research
- Involvement in prototype development, evaluation, release and support
- Collaborate with other agile software and development research teams
- Specialised knowledge of image analysis (or computer vision) algorithms
- PhD or MSc in a relevant area of study
- Expertise in Machine learning and image segmentation
- Solid understanding of Python and its frameworks such as PyTorch, TensorFlow etc
- Excellent understanding of mathematics
If you are interested in hearing more, please apply with an updated CV.
Are you looking for a different role? Head Resourcing would love to support your search! Join our community of over 20,000 followers by clicking on the Head Resourcing logo and keep updated on our latest IT, Digital and Business Change roles. Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated and as such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy to speak to you about any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process. To ensure that your application is reviewed quickly by the right Consultant, please apply directly via the LinkedIn advert.