Our Financial Services Client is currently recruiting for a Mainframe Security Consultant with RACF and zSecure experience, for an initial 6-month contract which must be engaged via Umbrella company. The base location can be London, Edinburgh, or Gloucester with a visit to an office ideally 1 day per week.
Our client is looking for strong technical skills and for the right candidate are willing to be flexible on location/onsite expectation and rates.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the analysis, design, implementation and maintenance of Mainframe Security and Mainframe Security Applications
- Supporting zSecure suite of products
- Partnering with other Security related initiatives within IT and various business units to discuss access issues rights and manage process
- Conducting risk reviews, self-assessments, risk assessments and internal and external audits to identify access management deficiencies
- Ensuring appropriate remediation measures are implemented
- Performing analysis, design, documentation, and testing of enhancements associated with new or existing security functionality
- Performing unit testing of new security/system modifications to ensure specifications are met and there is no adverse impact on performance or functionality
- Mentoring Junior Members of the Team
- Working on the overall Design Strategy and agreeing a way forward for Cyber Security.
We are looking for the following skills:
- Extensive RACF knowledge
- Specialist CICS Security knowledge, especially Region id knowledge and API transactions
- Extensive zSecure knowledge
- Excellent Carla Knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of mainframe products such as DB2, CICS, OIM etc
- Job Scheduling
- Connect Secure Knowledge
- USS Knowledge
- Knowledge of creating specific Access Control Lists
- Knowledge of Endevor
- Knowledge of Certificates/Crypto
- Knowledge of VM
- Expert in RRSF etc.
If you have the above skills and would like to hear more about this opportunity, please apply with an up-to-date CV to be considered.
Our Client values diversity and welcomes applications from everyone.