Business Project Manager / Senior BA
Financial Services - Pensions/Savings/Investments - Proposition Development
£450-£500 per day (working via an Umbrella Company)
A Glasgow based Financial Services Client is currently seeking a Contract Business Project Manager / Senior BA to join their Commercial Team.
3-6 months initially & hybrid working (2 days in the office per week in Central Glasgow), our Client is looking for candidates with the following knowledge & experience:
- Strong & proven E2E Project Management skills with an Analytical approach and the ability to take Commercial Propositions through strategy & into delivery. Taking ideas through requirements, into development and then into delivery
- Proposition Development and Product Development experience within the Pensions/Savings/Investments sectors
- Agile - strong knowledge of agile approaches & typical project methodologies
- Excellent people & leadership skills with the ability to motivate & drive project teams
- Experience working with Stakeholders across all levels of the organisation and building strong/trusted relationships with all teams
If the above details appeal to you, PLEASE APPLY NOW with an up-to-date CV. We're seeking candidates who are available now/at short notice and those who can hit the ground running in new projects.
Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated. Diversity to us, includes but is not limited to: educational background, socio-economic background, neurodiversity, age, marriage and civil partnership status, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, race, and ethnicity. As such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy discuss with you any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process.