Project Manager / Product Owner - Front Office, Markets Platform
Initial 6 month contract, with scope for extension
Hybrid working - 1-2 days per week on site in London
£550 - £650 via FCSA accredited Umbrella
Our Financial services client have released a request for a Project Manager / Product Owner to provide expertise in the development and maintenance of software products and projects utilised by Front Office traders. They are looking for someone with a background in Markets / Trading, with an understanding of Front Office operations and how traders work.
The successful candidate will work alongside engineering leads to coordinate the delivery of specific programmes/projects, which will involve: backlog prioritisation, stakeholder management, planning activities, governance and control, risk handling, establishing inter-dependencies and coordinating with internal teams both technical and non-technical.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience in the following:
- Working as a Product Owner / Project Manager.
- Running software engineering projects using a combination of Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Knowledge of Rates products (Bonds, Swaps, Futures).
- Understanding of Front Office trade workflows.
- Awareness of approaches of Rates pricing.
- End-to-end project management skills, including resource, cost and risk management.
- Strong stakeholder and 3rd party vendor management.
- Confidence with working with both technical and non-technical teams, including software development teams, testing teams and business analysts.
If the above details appeal to you and you have the relevant experience, please apply with an up-to-date version of your CV to be considered for this role. Our Client values diversity & welcomes applications from everyone.