£50000 - £60000 per annum + 10% bonus + non-contributory pension
about 2 months ago
Head Resourcing are delighted to be working with a financial services client who are recruiting for a Change Project Manager. Our client is looking for a candidate who can work with people throughout every part of the business, to plan and complete change projects that really make a difference. This role would be well suited to problem solvers and original thinkers, who are keen to work in a fast-paced environment. This role also includes a 10% bonus and a non-contributory pension. This is a hybrid role working from the Edinburgh office 1-2 days per week or 40% of the working month.
Summary of Department:
The Change Delivery department is responsible for the development and maintenance of the Platform Solutions Portfolio of change projects, the delivery of all projects and programmes within the portfolio, and the ongoing evolution of the Platform Solutions Change Management framework. Its primary objective is to plan and deliver the programmes of work that are required to support Platform Solutions in achieving its business objectives.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to build strong relations with business users, IT Delivery Managers, Project team members and peers.
- Role model teamwork across the Change function and the clients broader business.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Well versed in MS Office software.
- Good negotiation and influencing skills.
- Good people engagement and stakeholder management skills.
- Good knowledge and practical application of Project delivery methodologies e.g. agile, waterfall, Prince2.
- Experience of delivering change through a project management lifecycle that could include Waterfall, Agile or Hybrid approaches.
- A knowledge of applied project management, delivery and planning principles that includes scoping, requirements, testing and business readiness.
- Strong business influencing and decision-making skills that achieve early resolution of key decisions and remove conflict from the project.
- A knowledge of project budget management processes that includes how to conduct regular re-forecasting, tracking variance, and the impact of change control.
- Successful and proven relationship management skills that enable complex project problems to be communicated to key stakeholders in an accessible and engaging way.
Sound experience within financial services industry.
- Have a relevant project management qualification (example Prince 2).
- Risk Management experience- project and operational.
- Have delivered projects in both a Waterfall and an Agile/ Hybrid manner, using project management tools such as JIRA and MS Project.
- Experience of delivering complex Business Change and IT delivery projects.
- Understanding the principles, methods, techniques and tools for the preparation and monitoring of project budgets.
- Adaptability, business strategy, organisational and process design, procurement, presentations.
- Prince 2 practitioner
- Scrum Master (CSM)