Product Owner (£50,000 with great package and remote working opportunity)
An excellent opportunity has presented to join a rapidly growing SAAS eCommerce data analytics business with a suite of data analytics tools to support online retailers globally in their marketplace
Although this company is based in Stirling with a beautiful office space, there is the opportunity of remote working. Where being in the office benefits the collaboration of certain project, there may be a requirement to be on site, but the current team have UK wide bases, so this is very flexible.
The product team are growing and now seeking an experienced Product Owner to become part of the Team.
You will manage our Stakeholders requirements and vision and create user stories for the Development Team whilst managing and prioritising the backlog to deliver continual improvements to our product and support the ongoing success of our customers.
Ultimately you will be responsible for turning customer pains and problems into actionable user stories.
- Strong ability to develop user stories and define acceptance criteria
- Ability to envision future product changes and consider the impact of existing features and customers alike
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap
- Groom and prioritise the product backlog
- Set sprint goals and provide direction to the scrum teams
- Be an advocate of and drive communication to key stakeholders
- Work alongside the QA team to author acceptance tests
- Plan releases and updates in and around other scrum teams
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints
- Analyse preferences and requests of end users to help nurture a better user experience
- Keep track of industry trends, market need and user desire
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- In-depth knowledge of agile methodologies a plus
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Empathic with compassion for users and an appreciation of what makes for a good customer experience
- A strong team spirit and good communication abilities
- Sharp technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Great organisational skills with the ability to react to change
- Knowledge of Jira
If you are interested in having a conversation, please put in your CV and I can call for some context.