IT Transformation Programme Director (Insurance, Agile, Cloud) needed for a 12 month engagement with our Financial Services Client in Edinburgh, though the role is Hybrid and can be predominantly remote with a few days onsite each month.
The right candidate must have demonstrable experience in Senior IT roles, working at exec level and leading largescale Agile related IT transformation programmes involving both Infrastructure and Application transformation, including Cloud implementations (ideally AWS).
In addition to a strong IT Programme delivery background you must also have background in Financial Services, including previous Insurance business experience.
- IT Programme delivery experience within Financial Services environments
- IT Transformation experience, Cloud migration/implementation experience
- Agile transformation experience, ideally within FS environments
- Previous experience working within Insurance environments
- Strong stakeholder management skills, including C-suite experience
- Excellent communications skills
Previous experience working as a consultant will be an advantage and Agile qualifications along with prior knowledge of AWS & AWS environments are desirable.
Candidates must engage via an FCSA accredited Umbrella company and the role will require regular onsite work in Edinburgh, though the majority can be worked remotely.
If the role sounds of interest and you have the relevant experience, please apply immediately.
Our Client values diversity & welcomes applications from everyone.