IT Developer / C# .NET SQLserver / Edinburgh / Remote and Hybrid options available
Head Resourcing is delighted to be working with a housebuilding organisation to recruit for a graduate/junior Developer to join their Edinburgh team. You will support and develop solutions for the IT estate, including Microsoft's Reporting stack (SSIS, SSRS, SQL, PowerBI, data warehousing) and several business applications using C# / .Net. Our client has a strong focus on learning & self-improvement, so this role would suit an individual who is keen to develop their skills.
- Developing solutions for databases and reporting services
- Develop and maintain web applications
- Work alongside other IT developers to provide helpdesk support for all developed solutions
Skills and Experience:
- Degree in computer science or related field; or at least 2 years of commercial programming experience
- Experience with SQL server, .NET and C#
- Team player who is well organised and keen to learn
- Any experience with / knowledge of Power Platform is desirable but not essential
- Any exposure to Azure cloud and creating API's is also desirable but not essential
If you are interested in finding out more, please apply with an updated CV.