£63000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Schroders Personal Wealth
Schroders Personal Wealth (SPW) is a joint venture between Lloyds Banking Group and Schroders - two of the UK's largest names in banking and asset management. We were created to help more people across the UK benefit from financial advice. We have the advantage of solid foundations and a strong heritage, but we take a fresh, transparent, and personal approach to financial planning.
We aim to provide clients with clarity and transparency in everything we do. This includes using technology to explain how long-term financial planning can add value to people's lives; to give people access to information about their financial wellbeing; and to communicate with their adviser when it's convenient for the client.
Our heritage may be 250 years old, but our sights are firmly set on the future.
About the role
Role Title - Insider Security Manager
Job type - Fixed term contract - 12 months maternity cover
Location - Remote with occasional trips into London or Leeds office
Salary - Up to £70,000 per annum + benefits package (detailed below)
What you'll be doing:
● Establish a monitoring team for DLP, File Transfer monitoring and Insider Risk
● Lead the data management, classification and handling programme
● Liaise with the business to identify data owners and suitable controls
● Manage the Data Leakage Prevention policies and processes
● Oversee the Security Awareness programme, messages and training
● Source and design new Security Awareness material and videos
● Co-ordinate Insider Security Investigations (e.g. DLP incidents)
Skills and experience required for the role:
● Experience with data classification and data management processes
● A good understanding of Insider Risk and how to help prevent it
● 3+ years related to cyber and IT security experience in major financial services organisations
● Proven experience working in regulated environments and facing off to external regulators
● You must have experience with Cyber Security, Physical and Personal Security and
Privileged Access Management.
● Familiarity with ISO27001, NIST, GDPR, and other security standards
The Amazing Benefits
SPW is committed to rewarding their colleagues in line with market for both fixed pay and benefits, and to link variable reward to the growth in value of their business and individual performance. SPW's benefits package provides you with core elements such as pension and medical cover with the flexibility to tailor these and many more to suit your individual needs.
* You will receive a cash sum of 4% in addition to your basic salary. Exchange your cash sum, for a variety of benefits. Including bikes for cycling to work, discounts on gym memberships and dental insurance; or you can simply receive cash.
* 25 days holiday, with the option to buy and sell holidays.
* Retail Discounts & Cashback is an online shop for hundreds of great discounts from leading high street brands.
* Up to 15% salary pension contribution
* All colleagues are eligible for financial advice with one of our Personal Wealth Advisers, regardless of income or investible assets. We offer a preferential rate for colleagues, capped at £750.
* Free 24 hour Employee Assistance Programme providing confidential support and advice across all the wellbeing elements.
* Private Medical Insurance
* Agile working - Agile is more than flexible working. It's the where, when and what of how SPW work, enabling collaboration to meet the needs of the business.
* Life Assurance - A cash lump sum equal to four times your salary (or eight times your salary if you are a member of the SPW pension scheme and have qualifying dependants) is payable to a beneficiary/ to beneficiaries of your choice should you die whilst employed by Schroders Personal Wealth.
"At SPW, we don't just accept difference - we celebrate it, welcome it and recognise the value it brings to our clients and our colleagues. SPW is proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we are working hard to increase diversity across our organisation.
We welcome all. All colours, cultures, genders, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us meet our ambitions. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Schroders Personal Wealth is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact and reach their potential. We are committed to working with and providing reasonable adjustments for applicants with disabilities."
If this sounds of interest and you have the relevant experience, please apply for more details.