Head Resourcing are pleased to be working with an incredible AI focused Medical Technology, looking to attract an Infrastructure Manager to join the newly created Operations Team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work in a rapidly growing, leading-edge organisation delivering Artificial Intelligence (AI) into Medical sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving and delivering the necessary infrastructure and security for the company to continue its rapid growth. This role will be at the heart of company strategy to ensure continued delivery in a rapidly changing market.
with recent investment in a brand new office and a significant investment in Cisco hardware and software for network security. there are exciting plans ahead. Significant infrastructure investments are planned (e.g. new server hardware) and you will have a critical role to play in that expansion.
There are plans to migrate from Google Workspace to Microsoft 365 in the near term.
With a significant interest cultural fit and a desire to drive this role in your image and grow the capabilities of the company, we are keen to assist with making the right introductions.
What responsibilities will have?
- Directing and managing all aspects of corporate infrastructure - servers, cloud, network, desktop/laptop, telephony, etc.
- Identify and implement all security related strategies - Blackford are targeting ISO27001 compliance in 2022.
- Take the lead on infrastructure procurement and the associated supplier management.
- Support all aspects of the business - Sales, Product Development, Executive, Marketing, Regulatory Compliance, Commercial and Deployment.
- Ownership and Management of cloud-based business applications - Email, HR, Sales, Source Code, Regulatory Compliance, Product Support, etc.
- Overall responsibility for the security of our data and in particular, protected health information (PHI)
- Experience of implementing / migrating to / managing Microsoft 365.
- Hands-on experience of site-to-site VPN configuration to secure connectivity to customer sites around the world.
- Managing Virtual Machine Environments (ESXi)
- Managing Cloud environments - currently GCP but may move to Azure
- Managing corporate network (Cisco Meraki / Firepower, Umbrella, DUO)
- Knowledge of IT security compliance frameworks (ISO27001, HIPAA, HITRUST) and necessary requirements for functional, physical and data security.
- Work with highly technical and skilled workforce in rapidly changing business environment.
- Knowledge of implementing Active Directory: Group Policy level
- Production and maintenance of Operational and Technical Documentation
- Ensure that all processes and procedures are followed
- Ensure a robust change management process is followed and documented
- Keep abreast of technology developments and current trends in infrastructure
- Endpoint Security and Device Management
- Software Audit and Licensing
- Backup processes and tools
- Prioritisation & Organisational skills
- Strong logical & analytical thinker
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong communication & facilitation skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to a diverse audience from external consultants, management and business leaders
- Proven communication, analytical, documentation and problem solving skills
- Self-Motivated and customer focused individual
- Technically focused and able to resolve complex problems
- Capable of working to tight deadlines
- Open and honest approach with ability to consider potential impacts & benefits
???????For more information, please pop over a CV