Infrastructure Engineer / Architect needed for our large financial services client. The role is hybrid, onsite 2 days per week and the office base can be Edinburgh, Manchester, Bristol, Leeds or London. They are looking for a hands-on Infrastructure Architect with experience of Server to Cloud migrations for a 6-month initial contract. The role must be engaged via an FCSA accredited Umbrella company.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the Infrastructure Design on migration and integration projects, working with Azure and the migration to private-cloud hosting, designing infrastructure and working with delivery teams to deliver against design. Prior experience working wihtin Windows Server environments and knowledge of OpenShift are also required.
Key skills & experience required:
- Demonstrable previous experience of working as an Infrastructure Architect or in Infrastructure Design, ideally within banking or financial services environments
- Experience of working on Cloud Integration and Migration projects, ideally with specific knowledge of Azure
- Previous experience with Windows Server and SQL are also essential for this role
- Some experience of OpenShift and Kubernetes is desirable
- Security understanding would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work with a range of stakeholders
As mentioned, the role is hybrid and requires up to 2 days per week in the office but can be based in London, Bristol, Leeds or Edinburgh.
If the above details appeal to you and you have the relevant experience, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered for this Contract.
*** Our Client values diversity & welcomes applications from everyone ***