ICT Service Lead
6 months contract
Oxford / Surrounding - hybrid role
Outside IR35 £350-400/day
Our large public sector client is currently recruiting for a contract ICT Service Lead to take responsibility for ensuring the day to day operations remain with the agreed SLA's and availability levels.
To be considered for this role, candidates require the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working in ICT operational delivery.
- Proven experience of supporting solutions like Commvault, Windows Builds, Intune, Azure AD, Azure Firewalls, Azure Storage, Azure Virtual Desktop and storage platforms.
- Previous experience of implementing technical designs
- Proven experience of identifying and delivering service improvements.
- Proven experience of supporting an environment that has audit and accreditation requirements.
- Excellent customer experience ethos.
- Candidates with previous experience working within a forensic unit will be at an advantage
- ITIL, ServiceNow, and TigerBridge experience would also be beneficial
Please note candidates should have or be willing and eligible to undergo NPPV3 clearance.
Please APPLY NOW if the details are of interest.
Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated.
Diversity to us, includes but is not limited to: educational background, socio-economic background, neurodiversity, age, marriage and civil partnership status, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, race and ethnicity.
As such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy discuss with you any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process.