EUD Technical Lead
Circa 6-month initial contract (Until March 2024)
Oxford / Surrounding - Hybrid Working
£350-£400 per day (via an Umbrella Company, Inside IR35)
A large Public Sector body currently requires an experienced EUD Technical Lead to join their team on an initial 5-6 months Contract.
The focus of this role will be providing technical leadership & expertise to the Clients' IT end user device support function (EUD), typically covering computer hardware, printers, BWV, OS deployment & desktop applications, and to be successful in this role, our Client is seeking an NPPV3 certified Contractor with the following knowledge & experience:
- Previous experience working in IT operational delivery and setting up/running/managing an EUD operations service
- Deep technical knowledge with deep & proven EUD knowledge & experience covering EUD asset data, EUD strategies and typical EUD technologies etc
- Service delivery focused with excellent communication & inter-personal skills
- ITIL V3 Foundation or ITIL V4 equivalent certification
- Experience using ServiceNow
- Excellent customer experience ethos
- Previous experience supporting other Policing projects
- Proven experience in resourcing management and running EUD Teams
Once again, just for clarity, candidates must have current NPPV3 clearance to be considered for this contract. Please APPLY NOW if the details are of interest.
Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated. Diversity to us, includes but is not limited to: educational background, socio-economic background, neurodiversity, age, marriage and civil partnership status, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, race and ethnicity. As such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy discuss with you any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process.