Head Resourcing is looking for a digital colleague architect for a leading financial services company.
In this role you will drive strategic technology adoption building a bridge between business needs and technology capabilities, ensuring solutions are strategic, secure, resilient and compliant.
As a Digital Colleague Architect, you'll provide expertise and leadership across our Digital Colleague Workspace that supports the companies colleague strategy and architecture. The role will involve collaborating with Business and Technology stakeholders at all levels to ensure the solution is adding value to the business.
Day to day you'll be:
- Driving architecture on projects ensuring changes have a clear target architecture, guardrails and regular design checkpoints to ensure adherence to the IT strategy.
- Helping to shape the principles, policies, standards, patterns, blueprints and roadmaps.
- Ensuring the delivery of Technology Architecture components is achievable and affordable.
- Ensuring technology products/services are selected appropriately and in line with strategic direction.
- Providing thought leadership on architectural accelerators, market opportunities, governance and continuous improvements.
- Managing and participating in governance processes in a constructive manner
- Ensuring technical divergence is minimised.
- Ensuring optimal balance of application performance and functionality against cost and risk.
- Ensure solution designs comply with corporate IT policy and standards calling out exceptions, exemptions and risks where appropriate.
We'd love you to have…
- Significant working experience in architecture in an enterprise organisation is essential.
- Experience of architectural governance.
- Experience of solution assessment for service, package and bespoke offerings.
- Strong communication & stakeholder management skills.
- Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across departments in cross-functional teams.
- An adaptable approach to problems and a desire to learn.
- A proven ability to lead, collaborate and influence across business and technology domains.
- Knowledge of Azure, Active Directories and Azure AD, O365/M365, Identity tooling, HR systems, ideally, we are looking for someone with experience in three or more of these technologies.
- Some insight or experience of digital employee experience strategies.
In return you will receive
- A salary of between £75k - £85k
- 38.5 days annual leave for all colleagues (including bank holidays and pro rata if part-time)?
- Five extra paid well-being days per year?
- A 35 hour working week
- 20 weeks paid, gender neutral family leave (52 weeks in total) for expectant parents and those looking to adopt
- Market leading Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Flexible benefits including Cycle to Work, Wellness & Health Assessments and Critical Illness
- A digital-first colleague experience
- Ability to work anywhere in the UK? (where the role allows)