Data Analyst & Modeller (Excel, Python, Econometrics) needed for our Start-up client in Edinburgh for an initial 4-month engagement. The right candidate must have previous experience as a Data Analyst and Data Modeller combined with experience in Statistics, Data Drivers and Excel & Python.
The role can be worked fully remote with 1 day per month in Edinburgh and can be worked Outside IR35, should you operate in such a manner.
Our client is focussed on energy efficiency solutions and are looking for a strong Data Analyst & Modeller to come on board to perform and assist their discovery phase aimed at tackling energy efficiency & PropTech related problems in the UK.
As a Data Analyst & Modeller, you will be instrumental in driving data-driven decision-making and supporting the development of innovative solutions. Your expertise in Excel, SQL, Python, and econometrics, coupled with your ability to understand data drivers, will enable you to extract meaningful insights and contribute to the company's mission.
In addition, you should be able to self-manage in start-up environments, where you have to work with ambiguity under minimal supervision in order to contribute to multiple problem-solving proposals.
Key skills include;
- Proven experience in both Data analysis and Data modelling, including modelling techniques such as regression & correlation analysis.
- Ability to turn working hypotheses and requirements into analysis and deliverables.
- Ability to coordinate with internal and external stakeholders, e.g., product owners, designers, external data providers etc.
- Researching new data sources
- Knowledge of statistics / econometrics / understanding data drivers.
- Demonstrable experience in Excel & Python
- Use of Airtable (or similar tools)
- Ability to work with ambiguity with minimum supervision.
- Ideally candidates will have experience working within start up environments.
- Previous experience in PropTech, Energy and/or Banking Industries would be desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a recently founded organisation with ambitious growth plans and an altruistic goal. The role can be based remotely UK wide, and candidates will be able to operate Outside IR35 if applicable.
If interested, apply immediately!
Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated. Diversity to us, includes but is not limited to: educational background, socio-economic background, neurodiversity, age, marriage and civil partnership status, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, race and ethnicity. As such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy discuss with you any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process.