£70000 - £90000 per annum + competitive benefits package
23 days ago
They are looking for a Cloud Architect/Project Lead who can help with archituring AWS workloads with regards to migrations/modernisations of systems but that can also act as a project lead, working closely with external clients and internal engineering teams.
Ideally you will have experience with:
* Architecturing systems in AWS.
* AWS certifications (Professional or Associate level), but there will also be
opportunities to gain (further) certifications.
* Project Management
* Mentoring other colleagues in the team.
* Experience with IaC including Terraform or CloudFormation.
* Scripting in bash and PowerShell
* Configuration of management tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Chef and SaltStack.
* Creating CI/CD pipelines.
* Serverless, Kubernetes, and traditional application stacks.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and package. The company offers an excellent working environment, an opportunity to work across multiple technology stacks and provides necessary training and development opportunities.
If this sounds like an ideal position for you to move into then, please get in touch with your most up to date CV that clearly demonstrates the required skills.