AWS & Python DevOps Engineer (Lambda, Terraform) required for our successful Technology company based in Edinburgh, though the role can be fully Remote.
Our client is looking for an experienced AWS DevOps engineer with extensive demonstrable Python coding experience combined with additional technology experience, which would ideally include a mix of AWS Lambda, Terraform and SQL.
You would join a team focussed on building and developing build, release and deployment tools used by Development teams across the company and would be workign closely with the Build and Deployment teams to ensure the right tools were developed.
To be successful in this role & requirement, our Client is seeking candidates with the following knowledge & experience;
- Strong DevOps expereince & Understanding, including Build & Deployment skills with regards to AWS environments
- Strong Python coding skills and experience within commercial environments
- Strong demonstrable Python Development skills, including Object Oriented programming demonstrable experience delivering Python-based solutions
- Knowledge and experience in AWS tools, including Lambda, SQL, Terraform and Docker / Kubernetes
- A genuine passion & enthusiasm for Software Engineering
- Familiarity with the Agile Methodology & Agile ways of working
- Strong communication, problem solving & Stakeholder Management skills, including the ability to work well within a team environment
This contract role is for an initial 8 months and can be undertaken fully remotely. Daily rate is £500 - £580 via an FCSA accredited umbrella company.
If interested, Apply Immediately!