£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + benefits and flexible working
26 days ago
Your responsibilities will include:
- Analyse and document system solutions that support specific business opportunities.
- Create and maintain development, testing and deployment plans and timetables.
- Write and maintain technical system documentation.
- Design and develop solutions from the ground up from a pre-defined business requirements specification.
- Analyse feasibility of and resources required for solutions, including analysis of compatibility/overlap with existing systems.
- Provide technical support for deployed applications.
- Strong BNY Mellon Eagle Investment System functional and development experience.
- Strong initiative and self-motivation.
- Motivation and focus to work to tight deadlines and manage time effectively.
- Skills in Microsoft MVC and Entity Framework.
- Database experience in Oracle, PL-SQL.
- Previous exposure to Atlassian Toolset (Confluence/JIRA) would be advantageous.
In return you will receive a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package.
This position can be based in Edinburgh or London. If you would like to be considered for the role, please attach an up to date CV with your application.