£450.00 - £540.00 per day + via an FCSA Umbrella Company
10 days ago
This is an initial 12 month role to work on some exciting projects within the organisation and ideally candidates will be comfortable working part time in the clients office in central Edinburgh (ideally up to 1 - 2 day's per week) with the rest of the time worked remotely.
Essential Experience includes:
- Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) development
Desirable Experience includes:
- Broad knowledge of application development tools, techniques and languages such as C# or Java, ASP.NET, T-SQL, IIS, SQL Server, Oracle, PL/SQL, Bootstrap, JQuery, PowerShell, Azure DevOps, GIT would be advantageous.
- Previous use of Atlassian Toolset (Confluence/JIRA) would be advantageous
- Exposure to a variety of project delivery methodologies such as waterfall and Agile is desirable.
- Experience of continuous integration would be advantageous.
In addition to the above, you must have strong communication skills,strong problem solving skills and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
The role will ideally be based 1 - 2 days each week in the office in Edinburgh with the rest from home, though there will be some flexibility on this if candidates aren't local to the area. Contractors must engage via an FCSA Umbrella company.
If interested, Apply Immediately!