£600 - £625 per day + Rate depending on experience
Lisa Dempsey or the Contracts Team
4 months ago
Our London based Financial Services Client has just released a Senior UX Designer role. Operating via an umbrella company, the contract will initially be for 6 months with an extension expected.
A well-known name in the banking space, the Client are going through large amounts of change and require someone who will be an active member of the Design community.
Whilst the role will initially be remotely based, there will be an expectation to be based in the central London office 2-3 days per week when office working resumes.
To be successful in this UX Designer Contract, our Client is seeking an experienced Senior UX Designer who has a demonstrable background at a senior level experience in UX design for large scale projects. Knowledge & experience should include;
* Detailed UX Designer experience ideally from Financial Services Client / large scale organisations
* Interviewing and communicating with stakeholders regarding the collation of key project requirements
* Advanced skills in: wireframing, journey mapping, prototyping, sketching
* Proficiency with industry standard design & business tools such as; Axure, inVision, Figma, Adobe CC
* Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work closely with business and IT stakeholders
* Lead from the front, working with less experienced colleagues providing advice where required
If you've knowledge & experience in the above areas, PLEASE APPLY NOW with an up-to-date CV.
Our client values diversity & welcomes applications from everyone.