UI Designer needed for an initial 6 month contract with our technology client based in Edinburgh or Dundee, Hybrid Working (ideally 1 - 2 days per week onsite), up to £450 per day and can be engaged via Limited Company (Small Business Exemption).
A cool & very innovative Client, doing something a little different, is currently seeking a creative & experienced UI Designer to join their team.
Working flexibly with only occasional office visits required (maybe once or twice a week), initial Contracts will be for 6 months with a view to converting Perm down the line (should that be of interest).
The successful candidate will be responsible for developing standard UI components and style guides for use across the full company and knowledge & experience should include:
- Proven experience working as a UI Designer (mid-level) with demonstrable knowledge in all aspects of UI design principles/techniques.
- Strong typography, layout, and visual design skills
- Experience with ideation and creation of UI design deliverables: Sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, lo-fi and hi-fi layouts, prototypes etc
- Previous experience with Figma
- Experience with web design alongside experience creating design systems.
- A diverse & varied client list/portfolio with experience across a range of organisations/sectors
- Excellent people, communication & collaboration skills. The successful candidate must be able to work as part of a team as well as on their own initiative.
A REALLY interesting opportunity with a REALLY interesting organisation, if the above details appeal to you, PLEASE APPLY NOW with an up-to-date CV.
Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated.
Diversity to us, includes but is not limited to: educational background, socio-economic background, neurodiversity, age, marriage and civil partnership status, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, race and ethnicity. As such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy discuss with you any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process.