Test Manager - Pensions & Investments
Our Edinburgh based Financial Services client is currently seeking an experienced Test Manager Contractor to join them on a large programme of work focussing on complex legacy migrations.
Joining them on a 6-month initial contract, the role must be engaged via Umbrella company. Although the role can be predominantly remote, some days in the Edinburgh office is expected.
The aim of the role will be to provide test leadership and management of third parties and ensuring that there is a robust and thorough approach to testing throughout a large programme of work involving complex legacy migrations.
We are looking for experienced Test Manager Contractors with the following skills & experience:
- Experience working in Pensions (or Wealth and Investments)
- Hands on experience with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Strong understanding of testing phases and deliverables
- Pro-active in managing test dependencies, coordinating test coverage and execution
- Defining and advising on test scope, approach, risks, and assumptions across testing
- Day-to-day management of the Route to Live Environments, providing input into the overall calendar approach for Releases, Defect management and Environment Provisioning
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work closely with testing teams, operational groups, and third-party vendors, as well as working in partnership with all key stakeholders
- Manage a team of test analysts, resource planning and allocation of test tasks/activities
If you have relevant experience and would like to be considered, please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Our Client values diversity and welcomes applications from everyone.