£450 - £550 per day + via an Umbrella Company
Lisa Dempsey or the Contracts Team
29 days ago
A new and interesting Technical Data Analyst Contract has just arisen within our large & well-respected Financial Services Client (Asset Management) in Edinburgh. With one of the best cultures/reputations in the local market, the successful candidate will be joining an existing team, supporting a strategic project of work aimed at getting a strategic vision for the usage of ICON and other accounting data sources in their estate.
This role will best suit an experienced Technical / Data Analyst who enjoys systems analysis, technical investigation, getting an in-depth understanding of the usage of data and the impacts of change downstream.
To be successful in this Contract, our Client is seeking candidates with the following knowledge & experience;
* Strong & proven Technical Data Analysis skills & experience with demonstrable knowledge in systems analysis and understanding how business applications are used by large Financial Services organisations (how how they can be improved)
* Detailed experience in carrying out in depth impact analysis / impact assessments
* Detailed experience in Date Lineage Analysis - understanding a range of systems/applications and data sources across the organisation etc
* 1st class problem solving skills will be essential
* Confident Stakeholder Management skills are also essential - this is a large, strategic project with exposure to multiple Senior Stakeholders
Initial Contracts will be for 6 months, remotely based (Edinburgh once a return to the office is in sight) and rate-card will pay up to £550 per day (depending on experience via an Umbrella Company).
If the above Contract appeals to you, PLEASE APPLY NOW to be considered. We're looking for high-calibre contractors with the skills & personality to slot into a new Contract like this.