Technical Business Analyst
Contractor required until March 2025
Oxford /Surrounding - hybrid role, averaging 1-2 days onsite per week, or as required but will cover multiple sites so a driving licence is required.
£450/day outside IR35
Our large public sector client is currently recruiting for a contract Technical Business Analyst to work on an innovative data programme where they will define and support creation of data products from concept to delivery.
This role will support two separate departments, working closely with senior representative of each, with the aim of bringing greater conformance to a single set of business processes, data models and underlying technology solutions, to maximise re-use of ICT services to reduce cost, complexity and risk.
To be considered for this role, candidates require the following skills and experience:
- Strong core Business Analysis skills including Process Analysis, Modelling and Re-engineering, requirements gathering and management, Gap Analysis and stakeholder management.
- Technical knowledge including industry wide understanding of IT Architecture, Networks, Cloud Technologies and Infrastructure.
- Ability to act as a conduit between business and IT.
- Strong experience working on projects run using an Agile methodology
- Exposure to data programmes and platforms
- Experience using Power BI or similar reporting/visualisation tools (desirable)
- Experience using Azure DevOps (desirable)
- A full valid Driving Licence and willingness to undergo a basic driving assessment to enable use of client vehicles.
Please note candidates should have or be willing and eligible to undergo NPPV3 clearance.
Please APPLY NOW if the details are of interest.
Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated.
Diversity to us, includes but is not limited to: educational background, socio-economic background, neurodiversity, age, marriage and civil partnership status, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, race and ethnicity.
As such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy discuss with you any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process.