Our client is current recruiting a Supplier Quality Engineer for an initial 6 month contract role.
You will be responsible for delivering supplier quality assurance in line with quality policies and quality management systems as well as integrating and aligning to the commodity team. You will work with key stakeholders across the business as well as ensuring that supplier quality continues to develop, implement best practice and continues to meet quality standards.
Key requirements will include;
- Ensuring quality management system processes and documentation are compliant.
- Product and process audits across the business
- Analysis of quality data and processes driving continuous improvement
- Establish and manage supplier relationships to include continuous improvements and development goals.
- Supporting the commodity team with strategies, agreements and KPIs.
In this instance candidates will have proven experience of PPAP and have worked in integrated product teams.
Hybrid working with travel to Fife or West Lothian
Rate c£400 p/day via Umbrella