Up to £50,000
Edinburgh - hybrid
Head Resourcing are pleased to be working with our Edinburgh based financial services client as they look to hire a talented Database Administrator. Our client provides a range of outsourced investment services to private banks, advisory businesses, and wealth managers and have offices in both Edinburgh and Glasgow.
This role will work with members of the infrastructure, development, and business operational teams to support and maintain the suite of development, test, and live databases. The role holder will have exposure to all aspects of database administration - e.g., installation/upgrade/patching, backup and recovery, performance tuning, security, data loads, database copies, and investigating issues.
- Experience in relational databases such as SQL Server or Oracle
- Good experience of SQL Scripting
- Experience using database management tools
- Experience performance tuning SQL Scripts
- Demonstrable interest in technology (servers, storage systems, networks, databases etc)
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Ability to communicate confidently
- Private medical insurance & GP Services
- Group life insurance (4x salary)
- Dental insurance
- Wellbeing and support services
If this role is of interest and you would like to find out more, apply today!