Solutions Architect - Contract
3 months initially
£450-£480 per day (Inside IR35 / via an Umbrella Company)
Glasgow - Hybrid
Our client, a Glasgow-based Public Sector organisation, is looking for a Solution Architect for an initial 3-month contract. The role has been assessed as inside IR35 and the rate is up-to £480 per day to umbrella. Please note there may be weekly presence on-site in Central Glasgow required.
The role will focus on providing Solution Architecture input to the organisation as a whole, compiling and assessing IT solutions and working as part of a team responsible for developing the IT vision and strategy in line with wider business strategies. You will present and deliver innovative solutions, ensure the highest standard of quality, technical capability and documentation is applied to all solutions; scope, deliver, and validate Solution Designs, and provide technical oversight.
The successful candidate should have the following knowledge & experience:
- Proven experience of working as a Solution Architect / Solutions Designer with multiple Contracts in this space and strong experience in all typical Solutins Architecture outputs - HLD's / LLD's etc
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Technologies, including Dynamics, Azure, O365 and Power Platform, with a particular focus on Microsoft Power Platform architecture, governance, and best practice.
- Experience of designing solutions for business applications.
- Experience of managing technical design and architecture across complex change programmes.
- The ability to manage multiple IT suppliers across a complex organisation, ideally with experience of working in a shared services environment.
- Strong stakeholder management abilities and be able to communicate complex issues clearly and effectively.
If you meet the above requirements, PLEASE APPLY NOW with an up-to-date CV.
Head Resourcing is committed to being an inclusive business where diversity is valued and celebrated. Diversity to us, includes but is not limited to: educational background, socio-economic background, neurodiversity, age, marriage and civil partnership status, veteran status, gender, gender identity, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, disability, religion or belief, race, and ethnicity. As such we welcome enquiries and applications from everyone. We will be happy discuss with you any workplace adjustments you need in order to be at your best during the recruitment process.